ESOL Online Summer Program
ESOL Language and Literacy Connections: Online Summer Program 2020
- Time for a Change - ELP Level 1&2 Students
- Change Agent - ELP Level 3&4 Students
Join your peers for a summer of online learning!
What will I learn about?
Change occurs in all parts of our life. We can create change, too. In this summer program, you will explore these topics. You will practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking, and acquire new strategies. You will read and respond daily in journals, blogs, and more!
Who can participate?
- FCPS Middle School and High School English Learners
- WIDA ELP levels 1-4
Where will the program be held?
- For more information, ask your ESOL teacher
How do I register?
- Please contact your ESOL teacher
- Make sure you have permission from your parent/guardian to participate
- If you need assistance with registration, please call (571-423-4673)