Five Kilmer Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors!
Congratulations to the following Kilmer Middle School staff members who were recognized at the 2018 FCPS Honors Ceremony!
Outstanding Secondary New Teacher School-level Recipient
- Katelyn Sweeney, English Teacher
Outstanding Secondary Teacher School-level Recipient
- Kaitlin Walsleben, Science Teacher
Outstanding School-based Hourly Employee School-level Recipient
- Maria Peal, Parent Liaison
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Jerry Gonzalez, Instructional Assistant
Outstanding School-based Leader School-level Recipient
- Angela Elsisi, Special Projects Lead
Thank you to Christopher Musgnug for all of his hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.