Leaving Kilmer MS? Please follow these withdrawal procedures
Kilmer Middle School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar's office by emailing @email or calling 703-846-8806 to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Kilmer MS Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to the student registrar's office by emailing @email
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Kilmer MS.